Issues fixed in 13910
Microsoft SQL monitoring issue fixes:
- We have provided user-configurable “Force Protocol Encryption” option for individual monitors.
- Job Details table has been enhanced with the “clear last run status alert” option.
- Under the Configure Alarms link (under database details), Log Used Percentage was not being displayed.
- In the Performance tab, “Filter by Database” was not working properly for certain performance queries.
- In the MSSQL Backup/Restore tab, backup entries were being duplicated for PostgreSQL backend.
- In the options displayed for Microsoft SQL under Performance polling (in the Admin tab), options selected were not being saved.
- Session details were not being displayed correctly.
- The entries in the Alerts and Events table were not being removed when disabling Job monitoring.
- The Performance tab was not displaying data after 5 hours of data collection when the following option was enabled: Admin tab -> Performance Polling -> MS SQL -> Performance Queries -> “Collect data once in a day”.
- Log shipping data was not being displayed in PostgreSQL backend.
- “sysperfinfo” table is not supported in newer versions of SQL (Versions 2016 / 2017). This caused “Monitor Down” alerts to be incorrectly generated and is now handled.
Other issue fixes:
- SLA option in “Schedule report” was broken from build 13820.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13910
- Microsoft SQL monitor enhanced to support monitoring of several new metrics:
- SQL Database Connection Details.
- SQL Database Actions with support for notifications, Data file & Log file usage details, VLF, DBCC Information and Session Information.
- SQL Configuration Details with support for configuration management.
- SQL Job History reports, with support for Job Reports management and notification.
- SQL Replication Agent History.
- SQL User details, with support for SQL User management and notifications of user creation and deletion.
- SQL Server Database Mirroring.
- SQL clusters.
- Microsoft SQL monitor enhanced to include an option to customize alarm generation for Last Run Status and Current Execution Status of Jobs.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020