Issues fixed in 13910
Microsoft SQL monitoring issue fixes:
- We have provided user-configurable “Force Protocol Encryption” option for individual monitors.
- Job Details table has been enhanced with the “clear last run status alert” option.
- Under the Configure Alarms link (under database details), Log Used Percentage was not being displayed.
- In the Performance tab, “Filter by Database” was not working properly for certain performance queries.
- In the MSSQL Backup/Restore tab, backup entries were being duplicated for PostgreSQL backend.
- In the options displayed for Microsoft SQL under Performance polling (in the Admin tab), options selected were not being saved.
- Session details were not being displayed correctly.
- The entries in the Alerts and Events table were not being removed when disabling Job monitoring.
- The Performance tab was not displaying data after 5 hours of data collection when the following option was enabled: Admin tab -> Performance Polling -> MS SQL -> Performance Queries -> “Collect data once in a day”.
- Log shipping data was not being displayed in PostgreSQL backend.
- “sysperfinfo” table is not supported in newer versions of SQL (Versions 2016 / 2017). This caused “Monitor Down” alerts to be incorrectly generated and is now handled.
Other issue fixes:
- SLA option in “Schedule report” was broken from build 13820.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13910
- Microsoft SQL monitor enhanced to support monitoring of several new metrics:
- SQL Database Connection Details.
- SQL Database Actions with support for notifications, Data file & Log file usage details, VLF, DBCC Information and Session Information.
- SQL Configuration Details with support for configuration management.
- SQL Job History reports, with support for Job Reports management and notification.
- SQL Replication Agent History.
- SQL User details, with support for SQL User management and notifications of user creation and deletion.
- SQL Server Database Mirroring.
- SQL clusters.
- Microsoft SQL monitor enhanced to include an option to customize alarm generation for Last Run Status and Current Execution Status of Jobs.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more