Issues fixed in 13880
- During Load factor calculation in SQL 2016, the system’s physical memory was not being taken into account. This issue is fixed.
- The AppManager\support directory had been moved to AppManager\working\support so as to enforce user-authentication and prevent unauthorized access to the support folder.
- The Custom Field filter was working incorrectly for a few widgets. This issue is resolved.
- The DeleteMonitor REST API not working since Build 13820. This issue is fixed.
- The EUM agent web console fails to launch at startup. This issue is fixed.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13880
- In Windows Server Scheduled Tasks, we’ve provided support for monitoring tasks from all folders and subfolders (including root folder).
- Added Password protection for performance reports that are exported in .pdf format.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more