Issues fixed in 13860
- In the Edit Monitor Page in Windows Monitoring, the Enable EventLog Monitoring option was not being displayed in the WMI mode. This issue is resolved.
- Application manager supports AuditLog for all monitor groups (both managed and admin servers) in Admin server. But in Admin server, the AuditLog option was missing for Managed Server monitor groups. This issue is fixed.
- In case of incorrect credentials entered while adding Apache server, the Test Credential operation did not display an error message. This issue has been addressed.
- We support Name datatype in Database Query monitor for PostgreSQL database.
- Provided option to delete for OpManager and HelpDesk Integration.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13860
- Added Machine Learning techniques for more reliable Forecast Reporting.
- Support for SAP HANA (on premise) database queries in Database Query monitoring.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more