Issues fixed in 13840
- In Edit Log Rule Rest API, the warning condition was not working since Version 12000. This issue is fixed.
- Improved the showpolleddata REST API to generate more concise responses (with Primary column data) for AS400 monitors.
- We have fixed a design issue in Real Browser Monitor. Earlier, multiple copies of the same script were being maintained, one for each newly associated agent. We now have a single script common to all the agents.
- When no agents are associated to a Real Browser Monitor, the RBM dashboard link for the monitor throws an error. This issue is fixed.
- Business hour validation was not being performed with the ‘Update Email’ action using REST API. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to add a SNMP monitor using Rest API when using ports other than 161. This issue is fixed.
- Capacity planning reports feature was not working for the Xenserver host and VMs. This issue is resolved.
- Clicking on the Window monitor’s “Service Edit” icon was taking the user to an error page since version 13740. This behavior has been corrected.
- Data collection was not happening for the Real Browser Monitors after applying the 13740 Service Pack. This issue is fixed.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13840
- Support for monitoring Linux Zombie processes in server monitoring.
- Capacity planning reports option included in the Schedule reports page.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more