Issues fixed in 13840
- In Edit Log Rule Rest API, the warning condition was not working since Version 12000. This issue is fixed.
- Improved the showpolleddata REST API to generate more concise responses (with Primary column data) for AS400 monitors.
- We have fixed a design issue in Real Browser Monitor. Earlier, multiple copies of the same script were being maintained, one for each newly associated agent. We now have a single script common to all the agents.
- When no agents are associated to a Real Browser Monitor, the RBM dashboard link for the monitor throws an error. This issue is fixed.
- Business hour validation was not being performed with the ‘Update Email’ action using REST API. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to add a SNMP monitor using Rest API when using ports other than 161. This issue is fixed.
- Capacity planning reports feature was not working for the Xenserver host and VMs. This issue is resolved.
- Clicking on the Window monitor’s “Service Edit” icon was taking the user to an error page since version 13740. This behavior has been corrected.
- Data collection was not happening for the Real Browser Monitors after applying the 13740 Service Pack. This issue is fixed.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13840
- Support for monitoring Linux Zombie processes in server monitoring.
- Capacity planning reports option included in the Schedule reports page.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020