Issues fixed in 13830
- Option added to sync the monitor availability polls to retry count between Admin and Managed servers.
- The issue in data collection re-scheduling which occurs at Real Browser Monitor agent restart has been fixed.
- Real Browser Monitor was not collecting data for scripts when the RBM agent didn’t launch within 3 seconds. This issue has been fixed.
- DataBase type attributes in MS SQL & MySQL monitoring were being duplicated in the Configure Alarms template page. This issue is resolved.
- The ShowPolleddata Rest API was not working for certain AS400 and Xenserver attributes. This issue is fixed.
- Using the Thresholdname parameter in Configure Alarms REST API caused the error “Parameter thresholdid cannot be empty”. This issue is fixed.
- Users were unable to load the “Add new monitor” page due to stray entries in certain tables. This issue is resolved.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13830
- Rest API support added for the Threshold and Action Profile CSV report feature (this feature can be found under Schedule Reports).
- Provided the option to enable or disable the Managed Server Down email alerts from the Admin server. This can be done both via the UI (Admin Server ->Admin ->Global Settings) and Rest API.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020