Issues fixed in 13830
- Option added to sync the monitor availability polls to retry count between Admin and Managed servers.
- The issue in data collection re-scheduling which occurs at Real Browser Monitor agent restart has been fixed.
- Real Browser Monitor was not collecting data for scripts when the RBM agent didn’t launch within 3 seconds. This issue has been fixed.
- DataBase type attributes in MS SQL & MySQL monitoring were being duplicated in the Configure Alarms template page. This issue is resolved.
- The ShowPolleddata Rest API was not working for certain AS400 and Xenserver attributes. This issue is fixed.
- Using the Thresholdname parameter in Configure Alarms REST API caused the error “Parameter thresholdid cannot be empty”. This issue is fixed.
- Users were unable to load the “Add new monitor” page due to stray entries in certain tables. This issue is resolved.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13830
- Rest API support added for the Threshold and Action Profile CSV report feature (this feature can be found under Schedule Reports).
- Provided the option to enable or disable the Managed Server Down email alerts from the Admin server. This can be done both via the UI (Admin Server ->Admin ->Global Settings) and Rest API.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more