Issues fixed in 13820
- Associated SDP ticket actions were getting removed from the Admin server when a user tried to update Polls from the Managed server. This issue is resolved.
- When adding a SAP Server monitor, selecting a language other than English caused interruption in data collection. This issue is fixed.
- In SAP CCMS monitor, adding a ‘Router String’ as a connection property caused issues in adding the monitor and is now fixed.
- In the Oracle DB Scheduler jobs, ‘elapsed time’ metrics were being displayed incorrectly. This issue is fixed.
- No data was being displayed in the ‘Topic wise metrics’ table under the SNS Service tab of the Amazon monitor. This issue is resolved.
- The Import Selenium IDE test case option in Real Browser Monitor was not working . This issue is fixed.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- The SQL Injection vulnerability using the resids parameter in the Edit Display Name page is fixed.
- The reflected XSS using the method parameter issue in the error page is resolved.
- We now prevent unauthenticated access to the deleteMO endpoint URL.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13820
- Threshold and Action Profile CSV report feature has been added under Schedule Reports.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020