Issues fixed in 13800
- In the Script Monitor, the characters < and > were not being displayed if they were present in the script’s output. This issue is fixed.
- The single quote character in MsSQL passwords was causing data collection failure. This behavior has been handled.
- Closing a ticket in Service Desk Plus does not clear an alarm in Applications Manager and later, when a critical alarm is raised, the same ticket is reopened instead of a new ticket being created (even when Reopen threshold is set).
- The usage of Special Characters (” ‘ ` < >) in the Password field caused authentication errors in Credential Manager. This issue is resolved.
- In the SAP CCMS Monitor, no data was being displayed in the Show Polled Data table for custom CCMS attributes. This issue is fixed.
- CVE-2018-12996: The Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Zoho ManageEngine Applications Manager before 13 (Build 13780) allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the parameter ‘method’ to GraphicalView.do is fixed.
- CVE-2018-13050: The SQL Injection vulnerability in the j_username parameter is fixed.
- When the OPM connector was enabled, several obsolete screens (OPM Network Credential Settings screen, Device Templates, Interface Templates, Add Network Device, Network Discovery and the Network Downtime Scheduler screens) were still being displayed. These screens have been removed.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13800
- Support for Weblogic Version 12.x.
- Support for configuring alarms for different monitor types via Configure Alarms REST API.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020