Issues fixed in 13770
- SNMP (v1 and v2) trap actions were not working due to community string encoding error in Applications Manager Version 13740. This issue is fixed.
- For JBoss 6 EAP, the message “Server is running, but suspended” was being displayed even when the server was in running state. This issue is resolved.
- The SNMP Trap Listener v3 was not receiving traps due to an error while fetching trap details. This issue has been fixed.
- The Attribute search feature in the Reports tab has been modified to handle case insensitivity and to distinguish between monitor types for similar attributes.
- Discovering vCenter from the Admin server led to error page. This behaviour has been corrected.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13770
- Table Sync Details has been enhanced to provide options for table re-sync, export table sync report and view tables with out-of-range IDs.
- Drop-down and Search option have been added to select a monitor in the Report tab.
- SAP Hana Monitor enhanced with data collection for new memory attributes.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more