Issues fixed in 13760
- When a ticket was closed in SDP, a new ticket was not being generated, in spite of Advanced settings set to open a new ticket. This issue is fixed.
- Repeated alerts were being generated on a Virtual Machine’s availability based on its powered state.
- In Jboss (versions 4 & older) and Weblogic (all versions), auto deployment of the agent failed due to the resource URL not being accessible. This issue affected builds 13700 and later and is now fixed.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13760
- Query monitor enhanced so that users can select and existing host instead of a new host along with existing databases and queries.
- Added the option for Operator users to View and Execute Actions from the Admin Server.
- Enhanced the Applications Manager tray icon. Now users can use the tray icon to start and stop the service, open the web console and use other startup options.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more