Issues fixed in 13750
- Scheduled Task thresholds were not being applied when the current server time was lesser than the task’s next run time. We have provided the option to enable this.
- The data collection issue in Microsoft SQL Log shipping when using a PGSQL backend is fixed.
- In Custom Monitors, the File Size was being displayed in an incorrect format. This issue is resolved.
- In File/Directory monitoring, issues in Content-check were detected when the last modified date of the file contained no year info. This behaviour has been corrected.
- Users were unable to view the user-image in the Alarms tab when acknowledging an Alert in the Admin server. This issue is fixed.
- The port was not being updated from Edit Monitor page for DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Informix, MySQL & Sybase databases. This issue is fixed.
- In Oracle database monitoring, the Reads/Writes attributes were showing no value for temporary tablespaces. This issue is fixed.
- When using the List Monitor API with type Virtual, not all the monitors of type Virtual were being listed. This issue is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more