Issues fixed in 13740
- We have fixed the issue of authentication failure in Mail Server monitors after upgrading to mail-1.4.6.jar. This issue affected builds 13600 to 13730
- Currently, only the servers under the host controllers are identified and added for JBoss cluster set up. Servers deployed under the domain controller were not being identified and added. This issue is fixed and now the servers under domain controller are also detected.
- The issue in collecting AWS S3 buckets data due to removal of the CRIMSON.jar file is fixed. This issue affected builds 13680 to 13730.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- Post-authentication SQL injection vulnerability in the HostResourceAction class when the “resourceid” parameter is used in SQL queries without sanitization. This vulnerability is fixed.
- Arbitrary File Deletion and Reading of File using the CustomFieldsFeedServlet. This vulnerability is fixed.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13740
- In Amazon Monitoring, we now collect operating system-level metrics like Memory and Disk from EC2 instances.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more