- The option to select SAP MaxDB database was missing when adding a Database Query Monitor. This option has been added.
- HTML characters were appearing in the Business view due to a broken tooltip message. This issue is fixed.
- The Oracle Alert logs were not being cleared even when there was not data collected. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to add an LDAP monitor from the Admin server. This issue is fixed.
- Users got an error whenever they tried to acknowledge or clear alarms from the mobile app. This issue is fixed.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- We have fixed Unauthenticated SQL Injection vulnerabilities in the AMUserResourcesSyncServlet.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more