Issues fixed in 13700
- In SDP MSP, the item fields were not being fetched properly while loading the Log a ticket form with the proper Account, Site, Category and Subcategory selected. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in consolidated mail action to check the business hours selection is fixed.
- Notes were not being added when the option “Add notes for the ticket whenever an annotation is added is made for the alarms” was enabled for Service Now. This behavior is corrected.
- The execute program action was returning exit code 1 when double-quotes (“”) were used in $RCAMSG_PLAINTEXT of script arguments. This issue is fixed.
- Enabling reports for Tomcat’s web application attributes from the UI navigates to Apache Geronimo monitor. This issue is resolved.
- Action execution with replaceable tags $HOSTNAME failed for certain windows cluster resource type attributes. This issue is fixed.
- Bulk threshold configuration is now supported for ‘Replication Agent Status’ attribute.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13700
- For HTTP URL monitoring, we support SSL client side certificate authentication.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more