- The Single sign-on (SSO) mechanism for Enterprise Edition was not working. This issue affects build 13680 and is fixed in 13690.
- CVE-2016-9491:The XML eXternal Entity vulnerability while updating the license page is fixed.
- The Real Browser Monitoring dashboard was not syncing data when a managed server was deleted from the admin server and added again. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in adding a JMX Application for monitoring using APIs is fixed.
- Users with an operator role were unable to view details of URL elements in an URL sequence monitor, when the monitor was associated to a Group with operator permissions. This issue is resolved.
- Certain Apache spark monitor attributes like MarkSweep Count, MarkSweep Time, Scavenge Count, Scavenge Time, File Cache Hits, Files Discovered, Hive Client Calls, Parallel Listing Job Count, Partitions Fetched were displaying wrong values. This issue is fixed.
- Terminated EC2 instances were not getting deleted from the Applications Manager console, if the instance was in unmanaged state prior to termination. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to edit the password used to log in to their Applications Manager account. This issue is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more