Issues fixed in 13670
- The health of the HyperV host and HyperV virtual machines were getting affected by script timeout errors. This issue is fixed.
- When the monitor group health severity changed from critical/warning to clear, two alerts were being generated. This issue is resolved.
- When a monitor is removed from a group with an alarm template action for Service availability (in addition to other actions for other attributes), the action associated with services was not getting removed from the Managed server. This behavior has been corrected.
- Data collection not happening for remote FTP, File / Directory and Script Monitors when the Choose the Host option was used and the password contained a single quote (‘) character. This issue is fixed.
- In URL monitoring, using the ‘%’ character for content check would throw an error. This issue is resolved.
- The Windows services currently running were not being displayed if the service name contained special characters. This issue is fixed.
- We’ve set up the OpManager Connector add-on to be in enabled state by default.
- Selecting Critical/Warning monitors in the Bulk Configuration view was not displaying any monitors. This issue is fixed.
- Mail actions created in the Admin server were not syncing to the Managed servers when the Mail settings were not configured in the Managed servers. This issue affects build 13660 and is now fixed.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13670
- Report generation & Graph enabled for the ‘Seconds Behind Master‘ attribute in MySQL Server replication monitoring.
- Resumed support for OpManager Network Monitoring Connector.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020