Issues fixed in 13670
- The health of the HyperV host and HyperV virtual machines were getting affected by script timeout errors. This issue is fixed.
- When the monitor group health severity changed from critical/warning to clear, two alerts were being generated. This issue is resolved.
- When a monitor is removed from a group with an alarm template action for Service availability (in addition to other actions for other attributes), the action associated with services was not getting removed from the Managed server. This behavior has been corrected.
- Data collection not happening for remote FTP, File / Directory and Script Monitors when the Choose the Host option was used and the password contained a single quote (‘) character. This issue is fixed.
- In URL monitoring, using the ‘%’ character for content check would throw an error. This issue is resolved.
- The Windows services currently running were not being displayed if the service name contained special characters. This issue is fixed.
- We’ve set up the OpManager Connector add-on to be in enabled state by default.
- Selecting Critical/Warning monitors in the Bulk Configuration view was not displaying any monitors. This issue is fixed.
- Mail actions created in the Admin server were not syncing to the Managed servers when the Mail settings were not configured in the Managed servers. This issue affects build 13660 and is now fixed.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13670
- Report generation & Graph enabled for the ‘Seconds Behind Master‘ attribute in MySQL Server replication monitoring.
- Resumed support for OpManager Network Monitoring Connector.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more