Issues fixed in 13640
- When generating PDF reports for availability, the business hour report for monitor group was displaying the overall values instead of the business hour. This issue is resolved.
- The restore script RestorePGSQLDB was not working. This issue is fixed.
- The Business View Widget has been enhanced to display the View name on top while publishing the Business View. The following issues are also fixed in the widget:
- Users could not create a business view with a name that contained special characters. Business View names with special characters were being saved and displayed as xml entities.
- Users were unable to edit Display Properties.
- Users were unable to find associated view in the widget dropdown.
- The Failover Setup installation was not working for the Linux MSSQL Backend system. This issue is fixed.
- For MongoDB Version 3.4 (and newer versions), the following issues have been discovered and fixed:
- The Last Sync time with primary oplogs was being displayed incorrectly in the monitor page.
- The Database Statistics table was not displaying data if the monitor had been created with authentication enabled.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more