Issues fixed in 13640
- When generating PDF reports for availability, the business hour report for monitor group was displaying the overall values instead of the business hour. This issue is resolved.
- The restore script RestorePGSQLDB was not working. This issue is fixed.
- The Business View Widget has been enhanced to display the View name on top while publishing the Business View. The following issues are also fixed in the widget:
- Users could not create a business view with a name that contained special characters. Business View names with special characters were being saved and displayed as xml entities.
- Users were unable to edit Display Properties.
- Users were unable to find associated view in the widget dropdown.
- The Failover Setup installation was not working for the Linux MSSQL Backend system. This issue is fixed.
- For MongoDB Version 3.4 (and newer versions), the following issues have been discovered and fixed:
- The Last Sync time with primary oplogs was being displayed incorrectly in the monitor page.
- The Database Statistics table was not displaying data if the monitor had been created with authentication enabled.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020