- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) Monitoring – Monitor region and topic-wise metrics like notification status (delivery and failure), SMS deliveries, messages throughput – sent and failed counts, subscription count and more.
- Alerts from the Oracle database monitor (and several others) in Applications Manager Plugin for Opmanager was being escalated to the wrong server in OpManager. This issue is resolved.
- MySQL replication status attributes in the threshold configuration page was displaying the associated thresholds in the non-English build. This issue is fixed.
- Users/Owners displayed in the Custom fields of Monitor Groups were not being displayed in the Monitor Group edit page. This issue is fixed.
- In Real Browser Monitoring, screenshots weren’t being displayed properly when loading a single page. Also, when multiple pages were recorded, the slider didn’t work as expected. Both issues are fixed.
- SLA-specific actions were being displayed along with other actions in the in the Configure Alarms page. This behavior has been corrected.
- The tabular data in the performance widget was displaying old entries for Database Query Monitor and Script Monitor (when the script row deletion option was disabled). This issue is fixed.
- Ping monitor not working in Chinese / Japanese language installations. This issue is resolved.
- During failover, the primary host name and SSL port of admin server were not getting updated in the AMServer.properties file of the managed servers.
- Applications Manager users with the USER role does not have permission to Edit/Delete Monitor details in Business View. However, this permission didn’t work as expected in certain situations and this issue is now fixed.
- In the alarm-generated e-mail, the CPU Utilisation link was not being mentioned when when CPU utilisation thresholds contained an “=” or “>=” condition. This issue is fixed.
- Updated Amazon Java SDK from Version 1.3.26 to 1.11.171. We now support 15 global regions in AWS.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more