- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) Monitoring – Monitor region and topic-wise metrics like notification status (delivery and failure), SMS deliveries, messages throughput – sent and failed counts, subscription count and more.
- Alerts from the Oracle database monitor (and several others) in Applications Manager Plugin for Opmanager was being escalated to the wrong server in OpManager. This issue is resolved.
- MySQL replication status attributes in the threshold configuration page was displaying the associated thresholds in the non-English build. This issue is fixed.
- Users/Owners displayed in the Custom fields of Monitor Groups were not being displayed in the Monitor Group edit page. This issue is fixed.
- In Real Browser Monitoring, screenshots weren’t being displayed properly when loading a single page. Also, when multiple pages were recorded, the slider didn’t work as expected. Both issues are fixed.
- SLA-specific actions were being displayed along with other actions in the in the Configure Alarms page. This behavior has been corrected.
- The tabular data in the performance widget was displaying old entries for Database Query Monitor and Script Monitor (when the script row deletion option was disabled). This issue is fixed.
- Ping monitor not working in Chinese / Japanese language installations. This issue is resolved.
- During failover, the primary host name and SSL port of admin server were not getting updated in the AMServer.properties file of the managed servers.
- Applications Manager users with the USER role does not have permission to Edit/Delete Monitor details in Business View. However, this permission didn’t work as expected in certain situations and this issue is now fixed.
- In the alarm-generated e-mail, the CPU Utilisation link was not being mentioned when when CPU utilisation thresholds contained an “=” or “>=” condition. This issue is fixed.
- Updated Amazon Java SDK from Version 1.3.26 to 1.11.171. We now support 15 global regions in AWS.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020