Issues fixed in 13590
- When determining the availability of VMware Esx monitors, we now take into account its connection state also.
- In the Enterprise Edition of Applications Manager, if ShowPolledData API is called for period – 20 (Show all polled data) from the Admin server, it should be redirected to the respective Managed Server. This was not happening and is now corrected.
- The correct value of Physical memory utilisation (in MB) for additional attributes was not being displayed in the mail triggered in the event of an alarm). This issue is resolved.
Minor Enhancement in Build 13590
- New parameter added for Oracle database monitoring – Backup Age (hours since last backup of each backup type) in the Backup Job Details and Recent Backups table.
- More new Oracle database monitoring parameters – Current SCN, Data transferred via SQL*Net and Database CPU Time Ratio.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more