Issues fixed in 13580
- The group template for service availability is not getting applied when adding a service in a monitor already available in the group. This issue is resolved.
- We have added a fix to show only Health and Availability attributes for the Windows Performance Counter monitor in the Alarms template.
- When removing a monitor from a monitor group, thresholds and actions associated with the monitor via Group Template was not being removed. This issue is fixed.
- When adding a monitor from the Admin server and choosing the group, the template is not getting assigned. This issue is resolved.
- In the Windows performance counter, the Add attributes link should not be shown in the Admin Server. This issue is corrected.
- For Managed Servers Monitor Groups present in the Admin server, we weren’t displaying the Managed Server name for the operator role, when subgroups view was enabled. This issue is resolved.
- In DNS monitoring, during datacollection, we first check the connection to the DNS server with Record Type as ‘ANY’ to determine the availabilty of the monitor (whatever record type selected by the user). This sometimes returns ‘no records’. We’ve now modified the code in such a way that it will take up the ‘Record Type’ selected by the customer.
- The SSH key file was not being read while adding File/Directory monitor using Credential Manager. This issue is fixed.
- Oracle database alerts were being triggered for databases for which they were not configured. This issue is resolved.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020