Issues fixed in 13570
- In Real Browser Monitoring, the Submit buttons were incorrectly named in the Login page of the RBM recorder. This issue is fixed.
- When a timeout occurs in the Real Browser Monitor, we do not show the timeout period in the error message. Also sometimes when the first page doesn’t load within the timeout period, we show about:blank instead of the page URL. Both issues have been corrected.
- The Script Syntax errors weren’t being displayed in the UI since the catch block was present outside the thread executing the script. This issue has been fixed.
- If the ‘Import all devices’ option is enabled in Add-on configuration, removing a network device from a Monitor group should remove it from Monitor group only. However, this was causing the network’s managed objects to be removed from Applications Manager itself. This issue is fixed.
- On altering the time in Downtime Summary Mailer settings, the updated time wasn’t being displayed in the user interface. The default value of 08:00 hours was shown. This issue is resolved.
- Updating the name or description for Business View widget with special character was not working. This issue is fixed.
- Disabling the view settings in Business view widget for User role was not working. This issue affected milestones 13540, 13550 and 13560 and is now resolved.
- JBoss and WebSphere were not validated in edit monitor page. This issue affected milestones 13550 and 13560. It is resolved.
Minor Enhancement in Build 13570
- Enabled Business View widget for Operators.
- Apache ActiveMQ failover support.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020