Issues fixed in 13560
- We’ve provided the option to enable/disable channels under performance-polling for Rabbitmq monitors.
- Under the Windows Performance Counter monitor, when editing the Host Details, the details were not getting updated when using the Chrome browser. This issue is fixed.
- Users were unable to set asset info in tickets when the resource (for which ticket is generated) is associated to a Monitor Group. This issue is resolved.
- On updating the Global Settings (under Product Settings in the Admin Tab), the graph settings under report settings was getting reset. This issue is fixed.
Minor Enhancement in Build 13560
- Under Report Settings in the Admin tab, we’ve provided the options to remove “Scheduled maintenance” and the “Unmanaged state” from the Availability reporting graph.
- The RCA messages for event logs matched have been moved to an html file. The link to the html files will be provided in the RCA for event log rule matched attribute.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more