Issues fixed in 13550
- We’ve fixed the incorrect Timeout displayed for ‘Windows’ type Ping monitors.
- The Monitor display name was being displayed as the hostname in CSV report of “At a Glance report”. This issue is fixed.
- The Oracle database availability message was being incorrectly reported. This issue is resolved.
- In WebSphere monitoring, health of the child monitor (depending on tabular attributes) was not getting escalated to affecting the health of the parent monitor. This issue has been handled
- We now support the latest version of macOS to calculate the physical memory utilisation.
Minor Enhancement in Build 13550
- Improved Oracle Database monitoring with Redo-log performance, group and member information.
- Added JBoss cluster monitoring.
- Added Monitor Type information in CSV report of “At a Glance report” for monitor groups.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more