Issues fixed in 13540
- Users were unable to configure a URL or a REST API monitor, when using certain custom HTTP headers. This issue is fixed.
- The issue where data for Tabular String Attributes of Script/Custom monitors not being displayed in widgets is fixed.
- Monitoring data was not being displayed in the Sybase database details table. This issue is resolved.
- Some of the monitoring data of Tomcat monitors (Version 8.x and above with JRE 9.x.). This issue is fixed.
- In Oracle, Amazon and Siebel Server Monitoring, some of the attributes mentioned in the Hidden Attributes list were still being displayed. This issue is fixed. The builds affected by this issue – 13440 to 13530.
- In the New Monitor Page for Script Monitoring, the field name Script Type was incorrectly displayed as Script Location. This issue is fixed.
- For creating a new Ticket Action, we have restricted display name entry to no more than 50 characters.
- The issue of users being unable to create a Script Monitor from the Admin Server is fixed.
Enterprise Edition Bug fixes:
- We have updated the HttpService.jar file to support TLSv1.2 connections.
- Alarms could not be assigned to any user using REST APIs from the Admin server. This issue is resolved.
Minor Enhancement in Build 13540
- Option to set customisable Business hours added in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management Console. (Business hours is a pre-determined set of hours which helps you to view reports for the particular hours during the day).
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020