Issues fixed in 13540
- Users were unable to configure a URL or a REST API monitor, when using certain custom HTTP headers. This issue is fixed.
- The issue where data for Tabular String Attributes of Script/Custom monitors not being displayed in widgets is fixed.
- Monitoring data was not being displayed in the Sybase database details table. This issue is resolved.
- Some of the monitoring data of Tomcat monitors (Version 8.x and above with JRE 9.x.). This issue is fixed.
- In Oracle, Amazon and Siebel Server Monitoring, some of the attributes mentioned in the Hidden Attributes list were still being displayed. This issue is fixed. The builds affected by this issue – 13440 to 13530.
- In the New Monitor Page for Script Monitoring, the field name Script Type was incorrectly displayed as Script Location. This issue is fixed.
- For creating a new Ticket Action, we have restricted display name entry to no more than 50 characters.
- The issue of users being unable to create a Script Monitor from the Admin Server is fixed.
Enterprise Edition Bug fixes:
- We have updated the HttpService.jar file to support TLSv1.2 connections.
- Alarms could not be assigned to any user using REST APIs from the Admin server. This issue is resolved.
Minor Enhancement in Build 13540
- Option to set customisable Business hours added in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management Console. (Business hours is a pre-determined set of hours which helps you to view reports for the particular hours during the day).
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more