- When an action was configured for any secondary level health attribute using monitor type template, the action was not getting executed. This issue has been resolved.
- In Monitor Group widgets, filter by ‘custom fields’ option was not working when subgroups option was enabled in server settings. This has been fixed.
- Consecutive polls to try option was not working for non-server monitors. This has been fixed.
- On filtering based on Users, the monitor group widgets showed data for removed users too. This has been fixed.
Enterprise Edition Issues:
- In admin server bulk configuration view, monitor availability icon shows incorrect status. This has been fixed.
- Introduced a new functionality to view monitor details in the managed server console via https from bulk configuration view.
- Multiple alerts for The Easy Upgrade option is Disabled is triggered when database connection was lost. This has been fixed.
- When a monitor was unmanaged in the Managed server, the name of the monitor was grayed in ‘Bulk Configuration’ view. However, upon checking the same in admin server it still showed the monitor in managed state. This has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16846: The SQL Injection while adding subgroups has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16847: The SQL Injection while accessing the Monitor details page using the showdetails method has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16849: The SQL Injection while viewing dashboards has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16850: The SQL Injection while configuring alarms from the Configure Alarm tab has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16851: The SQL Injection while saving widget configuration has been fixed.
- SQL Injection via GraphicalView.do in method saveBusinessViewPropsForADDM is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020