- Added custom time period support for ShowPolledData REST API.
- While updating Global Settings, the Do not include scheduled maintenance and unmanaged state in availability reporting option was being reset. We have fixed this issue.
- While using RabbitMQ version 3.x, there was an issue where data was not displayed in the Incoming Publish Rate and Outgoing Publish Rateattributes in the Exchanges table. We have resolved this issue.
- In the Enterprise Edition, the managed server up/down mails from Admin server now include the Date with timezone in Additional information section.
- Special characters in Threshold name were not shown properly in the Threshold Breaker widget. We have addressed this issue.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the users being unable to install Applications Manager (builds 13430 to 13510) in CentOS.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more