Issues fixed in 13510
- If the AssociateMonitortoMG API is called with an mgname (this parameter specifies the Monitor group to which the resource should be associated) of a monitor group which does not exist, a new monitor group is created and then the resource associated to it. We’ve now added a new parameter allowCreateMG to define whether or not a new Monitor group should be created. When calling the AssociateMonitortoMG API, setting allowCreateMG to false, will not allow the creation of a new group if it does not exist and the user will get an error. Otherwise, a new group with the name provided will be created.
- Users could not view sub-groups in the Monitor Groups widget in version 13500. This issue is fixed.
- The Edit monitor option in the Microsoft SQL Server and Windows monitors does not display the credentials section if the password contains single quotes.
- For MongoS Versions 2.x and 3.x, no data was being displayed in the Database Statistics table. This issue is resolved.
Minor Enhancement in Build 13510
- Support for Exchange Server 2016 monitoring.
- In the Sessions tab in Oracle Database monitoring, the User Expiry table has been renamed Users and now displays all the users of the database excluding default users created by oracle.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020