- Website Content Monitoring – Monitor your websites for defacement, modification and malicious insertions and be notified promptly during a hack detection. Manage six basic HTML elements – Text, Script, Image, Anchor, Iframe and Link.
- Office 365 Monitoring – Get operational intelligence into Office 365 applications, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. Perform comprehensive performance monitoring for Office 365, minimize downtime and performance degradation as well as take corrective actions before any problems arise.
- In Active Directory monitoring, authentication failure for Active Directory was not affecting the health of monitor. We’ve handled this and now, at authentication failure, the health of the monitor is made critical.
- In HyperV monitoring, authentication failure for the Hyper V server was not affecting the health of monitor. We’ve handled this and now, at authentication failure, the health of the monitor is made critical.
- The SQL Injection issue via the name parameter in a manageApplications.do?method=insert request is fixed.
- The SQL injection issue via GraphicalView.do in methods getLatestStatusForJIT and saveBusinessViewPropsForADDM in parameters viewid and yCanvas is fixed.
- The issue in the Manage SLA reporting page (SLA Management Console), where the Event Volume checkbox remained permanently checked, is fixed.
- At Threshold breach of VMware ESX monitor, the server status was not getting reflected in Vcenter monitor group page.
- Users were unable to add the VMware ESX server for monitoring due to older entries in database. This issue is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more