- Website Content Monitoring – Monitor your websites for defacement, modification and malicious insertions and be notified promptly during a hack detection. Manage six basic HTML elements – Text, Script, Image, Anchor, Iframe and Link.
- Office 365 Monitoring – Get operational intelligence into Office 365 applications, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. Perform comprehensive performance monitoring for Office 365, minimize downtime and performance degradation as well as take corrective actions before any problems arise.
- In Active Directory monitoring, authentication failure for Active Directory was not affecting the health of monitor. We’ve handled this and now, at authentication failure, the health of the monitor is made critical.
- In HyperV monitoring, authentication failure for the Hyper V server was not affecting the health of monitor. We’ve handled this and now, at authentication failure, the health of the monitor is made critical.
- The SQL Injection issue via the name parameter in a manageApplications.do?method=insert request is fixed.
- The SQL injection issue via GraphicalView.do in methods getLatestStatusForJIT and saveBusinessViewPropsForADDM in parameters viewid and yCanvas is fixed.
- The issue in the Manage SLA reporting page (SLA Management Console), where the Event Volume checkbox remained permanently checked, is fixed.
- At Threshold breach of VMware ESX monitor, the server status was not getting reflected in Vcenter monitor group page.
- Users were unable to add the VMware ESX server for monitoring due to older entries in database. This issue is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020