Issues fixed in 13450 build
- In the URL Monitor, we’ve altered the Root cause Analysis (RCA) message shown when content check fails to display only the strings not satisfying the content check conditions.
- The MsSql backup time was wrong in the PostgreSQL build of Applications Manager. This issue is fixed.
- Oracle database monitoring was displaying incorrect availability states with the errors ORA-28000 (User account locked) and ORA-28001 (User expired). This issue is fixed.
Issues in the EUM Monitor:
- The EUM Agent-Based LDAP Monitor went down but the Root cause Analysis (RCA) message reported that the SMTP is down. This issue is resolved.
- The poll interval of the EUM monitors was being displayed in seconds. This issue is fixed.
Minor Enhancement in Build 13450
- Support for Elasticsearch Versions 5.0 and above.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more