Issues fixed in 13430 build
- In Apache monitor, we now generate error messages when the custom server-status url returns an error.
- In MSSQL monitor, the availability status was being displayed incorrectly. This issue is resolved.
- Users were able to create a Microsoft Azure monitor, even with an invalid Subscription ID, when the Storage account alone was selected. This issue is fixed.
- The Oracle Database Alert Logs history page now displays alert logs for the past 24 hours, with the number of rows limited to 1000 to optimize performance.
- We have handled the cyclic Root Cause Analysis (RCA) message generation caused when multiple dependent devices are associated in a circular manner.
- The issue in Windows Service Action where the Display Name was incorrectly shown as Service Name is fixed.
- In the Oracle Monitor details page, the issue of the helical graphs displaying incorrect data is fixed.
- Users with a Delegated Admin profile can now edit their profile details.
- The Exchange Server monitor was not getting added in the Powershell mode. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to execute Amazon EC2, VM and Windows Services Actions via REST API. This issue is fixed.
- On adding new monitors with a monitor type template configured, any health actions configured were not being executed. This issue has been handled.
- Unhandled exception when User-Agent string in the header contains less than 4 characters.
Issues in 13420, fixed in 13430:
- In the Configure Alarms Template, choosing servers displays an empty attribute list. This issue is fixed.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13430
- Apache HttpComponents upgraded from 4.2.5 to 4.5.2.
- Option for selecting the SSL protocol to be used in SSL Certificate Monitoring.
- Option for selecting the SSL protocol to be used in URL Monitoring.
- In the Managed Server details page, we have added bulk Enable and Disable options. We also display the Managed / Unmanaged split up of monitors.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more