Issues fixed in 13420 build
- In Event Log Rules, Regex pattern checking was not being performed. This issue is fixed.
- When configuring a ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus monitor, if the https protocol is chosen, the protocol was not being retained when editing the add-on configuration. This issue is resolved.
- We’re now including the VMWareEvent RCA message in Health RCA of EsxHost.
- The performance of the GetMonitorData REST API has been improved.
- GetDowntimeDetails API has been enhanced to support multiple resourceids in the request.
- Apple PNS certificate updated.
- Alarms with < and > in the Applications Manager Plugin Build were not getting added in OPMananger Verison 12300. This issue is fixed.
Configure Alarms Template Issues
- For DB2 Servers, tablespace attributes were not being displayed in Configure alarms template. This issue is resolved.
- For MS SQL Servers, Auto Shrink attribute was not being displayed in Configure Alarms template. This issue is fixed.
- In Service Monitors, the availability attribute (Windows Server), actions associated to Monitor Group templates were not getting listed under available actions for Monitor Type template.
Enterprise Edition Issues
- We’ve changed the fieldname ‘Hostname’ to ‘Displayname’ in the Diagnostics alerts page and added better sorting capabilities for diagnostic details.
- Self-monitoring alerts were not syncing with the Admin server. This issue has been fixed.
- Added capability to execute actions (enable, disable or delete) on tabular attributes of Apache Solr monitors from the Admin Server.
- We’ve provided a fix for SQL Injection attack in Audit Log reporting.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13420
- The Alert History Reports (PDF and Excel) now include the Annotation history for monitors.
- Added REST API support for creating a Web Service monitor.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more