Issues fixed in 13420 build
- In Event Log Rules, Regex pattern checking was not being performed. This issue is fixed.
- When configuring a ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus monitor, if the https protocol is chosen, the protocol was not being retained when editing the add-on configuration. This issue is resolved.
- We’re now including the VMWareEvent RCA message in Health RCA of EsxHost.
- The performance of the GetMonitorData REST API has been improved.
- GetDowntimeDetails API has been enhanced to support multiple resourceids in the request.
- Apple PNS certificate updated.
- Alarms with < and > in the Applications Manager Plugin Build were not getting added in OPMananger Verison 12300. This issue is fixed.
Configure Alarms Template Issues
- For DB2 Servers, tablespace attributes were not being displayed in Configure alarms template. This issue is resolved.
- For MS SQL Servers, Auto Shrink attribute was not being displayed in Configure Alarms template. This issue is fixed.
- In Service Monitors, the availability attribute (Windows Server), actions associated to Monitor Group templates were not getting listed under available actions for Monitor Type template.
Enterprise Edition Issues
- We’ve changed the fieldname ‘Hostname’ to ‘Displayname’ in the Diagnostics alerts page and added better sorting capabilities for diagnostic details.
- Self-monitoring alerts were not syncing with the Admin server. This issue has been fixed.
- Added capability to execute actions (enable, disable or delete) on tabular attributes of Apache Solr monitors from the Admin Server.
- We’ve provided a fix for SQL Injection attack in Audit Log reporting.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13420
- The Alert History Reports (PDF and Excel) now include the Annotation history for monitors.
- Added REST API support for creating a Web Service monitor.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020