Build Number: 4150
- Introducing out-of-the-box integration with ManageEngine Desktop Central.
Build Number: 4100
In-memory columnar engine for faster analytics:
- In-memory columnar engine has been integrated into Analytics Plus for high performance at scale. Now experience analytics at speed with faster rendering of reports and dashboards.
- Actian Vector (community and commercial versions available) columnar engine is now supported as a plug-able option for high performance at scale. This can be used as an alternative to the inbuilt columnar engine.
Build Number: 4000
- Revamped home page to allow easy access to dashboards and workspaces.
- Introducing report commenting. Insert comments in your reports and reach consensus with your team regarding key metrics without ever leaving the Analytics Plus console.
- Enhanced notification window with options to view comments and alert notifications.
- Analytics Plus now supports importing data from cloud sources such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Introducing six new preset themes for dashboards with options to customise dashboard colours, card style, and report palettes.
- Introducing advanced summarising functions in pivot tables such as,
- % of Row in Group – Displays the percentage of the total value of each row within a group.
- % of Column in Group – Displays the percentage of the total value of each column within a group.
- Lookup Value – Fetches value from any of Previous/Next/First/Last cell, based on the Base Field selected.
- While sharing tables, you can exclude columns with sensitive information to ensure data security.
- You can now customise reports by revising the default lookup relationship between the tables used in creating that report.
- Revamped user interface for sharing views and creating formulas.
- The new update allows users to enable or disable interactions on dashboards.
These interactions include:
- Drill down
- View underlying data
- Sort menu for tabular views
- Show contextual options menu on hover
- Smart align
- New widget colour options lets you set the background colour for each widget in your dashboard.
- With the new update, you can set up alerts and get notified via email or in-app notifications when your data points breach a threshold. Eg: Email notification when SLA compliance goes below 90%.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more