Build Number: 4150
- Introducing out-of-the-box integration with ManageEngine Desktop Central.
Build Number: 4100
In-memory columnar engine for faster analytics:
- In-memory columnar engine has been integrated into Analytics Plus for high performance at scale. Now experience analytics at speed with faster rendering of reports and dashboards.
- Actian Vector (community and commercial versions available) columnar engine is now supported as a plug-able option for high performance at scale. This can be used as an alternative to the inbuilt columnar engine.
Build Number: 4000
- Revamped home page to allow easy access to dashboards and workspaces.
- Introducing report commenting. Insert comments in your reports and reach consensus with your team regarding key metrics without ever leaving the Analytics Plus console.
- Enhanced notification window with options to view comments and alert notifications.
- Analytics Plus now supports importing data from cloud sources such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Introducing six new preset themes for dashboards with options to customise dashboard colours, card style, and report palettes.
- Introducing advanced summarising functions in pivot tables such as,
- % of Row in Group – Displays the percentage of the total value of each row within a group.
- % of Column in Group – Displays the percentage of the total value of each column within a group.
- Lookup Value – Fetches value from any of Previous/Next/First/Last cell, based on the Base Field selected.
- While sharing tables, you can exclude columns with sensitive information to ensure data security.
- You can now customise reports by revising the default lookup relationship between the tables used in creating that report.
- Revamped user interface for sharing views and creating formulas.
- The new update allows users to enable or disable interactions on dashboards.
These interactions include:
- Drill down
- View underlying data
- Sort menu for tabular views
- Show contextual options menu on hover
- Smart align
- New widget colour options lets you set the background colour for each widget in your dashboard.
- With the new update, you can set up alerts and get notified via email or in-app notifications when your data points breach a threshold. Eg: Email notification when SLA compliance goes below 90%.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020