- Analytics Plus rolls out its next phase of updates in compliance with GDPR. Columns marked as ‘personal data’ will be excluded during export operations. Users can opt to include these columns manually using the column picker.
- With this update, the user filter panel in dashboard will be anchored to the explorer bar to allow users to apply filters from any section of the dashboard.
- Introducing geo location picker for map charts to resolve unidentified locations on the map.
- Enhanced data prep options for tables – Introducing split column option to effortlessly split text-based columns using separators such as comma, space, ampersand, etc.,
- Introducing support for importing data from MS Access Database. Users can now import their data into Analytics Plus from local drives, FTP servers, cloud drives, and web links of MS Access Database.
- Introducing support for passing dynamic parameter values such as current date, time, current date and time, while importing data from Web URLs.
- Analytics Plus now supports importing tables that have columns with different date formats.
- Introducing support to import data from web links using OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020