- New chart type – Support for map chart. Your metrics can now be tagged against geographical locations on a map view.
- Introducing support for API integration – A wide range of APIs allows you to perform actions such as user addition, export reports, share reports and much more.
- Analytics Plus now supports Windows authentication for importing data from in-house MSSQL servers.
- Automated license expiry alerts will now be sent to admins via email, in addition to in-product notifications.
- Issues in accessing Add text and Add image option while creating dashboards has been fixed.
- Some users reported losing their re-branded logo and dashboard images after a service pack upgrade. This issue has now been addressed.
- Issues related to date format conversion has been fixed.
- Issues in displaying the footer image when views are exported in JPEG or PNG format has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more