- Customizable verification code length: Specify the length of verification codes to be sent to users via email and SMS from the web console.
- Ability to install GINA/CP logon agent using DNS hostname: The GINA/CP logon agent can now be installed on machines using the DNS hostname in addition to the sAMAccountName.
- Issue in adding service account in domain settings when the password exceeds 100 characters.
- Issue in sending bulk emails due to minimum authentication count set in the SMTP server.
- Issue which listed machines with incomplete client software updates along with the error occurred machines.
- Issue which failed to display the title image of ADSelfService Plus when accessed via mobiles.
- Issue in changing the product logo size.
- Issue which displayed the newly imported questions from CSV as admin-defined questions instead of listing it with the user-defined questions.
- Issue which truncates SMS messages with the ‘&’ character.
- Issue in using custom attributes with boolean datatype in the self-update layout.
- Issue in sending test SMS from the ADSelfService Plus licensed Clickatell provider.
- ADSelfService Plus now utilizes TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 for improved security.
- Issue in configuring OpenLDAP for password synchronization when the domain name contains space.
- Issue which accepted invalid certificates in the Mac logon agent.
- Issue in providing appropriate permissions to technicians for fetching enrollment data from the MS SQL database.
- Issue in generating reports when the MS SQL database name starts with a number.
- Issue in loading the login page when Safari browser attempts to access ADSelfService Plus using an NTLM account.
- Issue in configuring header and footer content in the authentication pages of RSA SecurID, RADIUS Authentication, and Duo Security.
- Issue in password synchronization between multiple domains when users change their password for the first time.
- Issue which denied password reset for a user if an admin had deleted another user with the same display name in Active Directory.
- Issue in password synchronization with Salesforce.
- Issue which prompted users to change their passwords when they attempt to access ADSelfService Plus using SAML-based authentication if their password is set to never expire.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more