- Customizable verification code length: Specify the length of verification codes to be sent to users via email and SMS from the web console.
- Ability to install GINA/CP logon agent using DNS hostname: The GINA/CP logon agent can now be installed on machines using the DNS hostname in addition to the sAMAccountName.
- Issue in adding service account in domain settings when the password exceeds 100 characters.
- Issue in sending bulk emails due to minimum authentication count set in the SMTP server.
- Issue which listed machines with incomplete client software updates along with the error occurred machines.
- Issue which failed to display the title image of ADSelfService Plus when accessed via mobiles.
- Issue in changing the product logo size.
- Issue which displayed the newly imported questions from CSV as admin-defined questions instead of listing it with the user-defined questions.
- Issue which truncates SMS messages with the ‘&’ character.
- Issue in using custom attributes with boolean datatype in the self-update layout.
- Issue in sending test SMS from the ADSelfService Plus licensed Clickatell provider.
- ADSelfService Plus now utilizes TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 for improved security.
- Issue in configuring OpenLDAP for password synchronization when the domain name contains space.
- Issue which accepted invalid certificates in the Mac logon agent.
- Issue in providing appropriate permissions to technicians for fetching enrollment data from the MS SQL database.
- Issue in generating reports when the MS SQL database name starts with a number.
- Issue in loading the login page when Safari browser attempts to access ADSelfService Plus using an NTLM account.
- Issue in configuring header and footer content in the authentication pages of RSA SecurID, RADIUS Authentication, and Duo Security.
- Issue in password synchronization between multiple domains when users change their password for the first time.
- Issue which denied password reset for a user if an admin had deleted another user with the same display name in Active Directory.
- Issue in password synchronization with Salesforce.
- Issue which prompted users to change their passwords when they attempt to access ADSelfService Plus using SAML-based authentication if their password is set to never expire.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020