- The Change Password Audit report now includes information on users who must change their password (after password reset) during their next logon.
- Option to set a link expiry time in the secure identity verification link, using the %linkExpireTime% macro.
- Logs can now be forwarded in Rawlog and CEF formats to any SIEM solution or a syslog server.
- Employee search’s scope can be limited to that forest in which the user performing the search resides.
- British English has been added to the list of languages with which you can personalise ADSelfService Plus.
- Issue in displaying the Soon-to-Expire Password User report on the next login after a session expiry.
- Issue in logon client (GINA/ Credential Provider agent) installation if the password of the service account used to fetch the domain data contains a backslash (\).
- Issue in generating valid SAML metadata for single sign-on configuration while using default ports.
- Broken authentication vulnerabilities which can lead to unauthorized access of the product resources.
How to update?
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more