- Four new authentication methods: Biometric, QR code, time-based one-time passcode, and push notification can be used for identity verification during password self-service; all four methods come built-in with the ADSelfService Plus mobile app.
- Support for Duo Security, RSA SecurID, and RADIUS authentication methods in mobile app.
Note: The new features are currently available in Android app only. The ADSelfService Plus mobile app for iOS is currently pending for review by Apple and will soon be published in the App Store.
- SSO support for three new apps: Bamboo, Bonusly, and Cybozu.
- Now set different limits for self-reset password and unlock account actions in advanced policy configuration.
- Support for inetOrgPerson objects in addition to user objects for AD LDS password synchronization.
- Issue in updating the OUs’ names even after manually running a refresh of domain objects in ADSelfService Plus.
- Enrolling users via CSV import has been optimized.
- Issue in viewing Organization Chart when it is opened in Internet Explorer compatibility mode.
- Issue in navigating through the reports.
- Issue in sending SMS messages through custom SMPP protocol.
How to update?
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more