- Option to hide users from Global Address List (GAL) and enable mailbox auditing for Office 365 users during user creation.
- The disable policy allows you to disable litigation hold, convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox and remove users from all Office 365 groups.
- Realtime email notifications for all management actions performed, including the ones executed through automation and workflow, with details such as title, department, and sAMAccountName.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Issue in deleting a G Suite user account, when the associated AD user account is deleted, even if Delete G Suite user account is configured in the delete policy.
- Issue in moving the archived technicians audit reports stored in MS SQL database, after upgrading to the latest build.
- Issue in displaying Office 365 sub-license (tenant type) in templates, if the license base subscription includes only one sub-license.
- Issue in the execution of user creation rules in templates while creating a user despite not modifying the rules or the template after upgrading to the latest build.
- If multiple domains have been configured in the product, the existing members are not selected in the Select Members pop-up during single group modification.
- Issue in removing users from groups using the modify user by template option in the workflow.
- Performance issues in the dashboard.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020