- Option to hide users from Global Address List (GAL) and enable mailbox auditing for Office 365 users during user creation.
- The disable policy allows you to disable litigation hold, convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox and remove users from all Office 365 groups.
- Realtime email notifications for all management actions performed, including the ones executed through automation and workflow, with details such as title, department, and sAMAccountName.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Issue in deleting a G Suite user account, when the associated AD user account is deleted, even if Delete G Suite user account is configured in the delete policy.
- Issue in moving the archived technicians audit reports stored in MS SQL database, after upgrading to the latest build.
- Issue in displaying Office 365 sub-license (tenant type) in templates, if the license base subscription includes only one sub-license.
- Issue in the execution of user creation rules in templates while creating a user despite not modifying the rules or the template after upgrading to the latest build.
- If multiple domains have been configured in the product, the existing members are not selected in the Select Members pop-up during single group modification.
- Issue in removing users from groups using the modify user by template option in the workflow.
- Performance issues in the dashboard.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more