- Customisable Dashboard: The ADManager Plus dashboard gets a makeover with an intuitive flat UI. It also offers the following customizations :
- Add widgets to group together the necessary reports based on the needs of the organization.
- View OU specific data in the dashboard.
- Option to have reports of each domain in a separate tab.
- Have reports of each domain in a separate tab.
- Add the most frequently used management actions and reports as the quick links section.
It is also possible to track the status of the workflow requests right from the dashboard, and if needed, administrators and technicians can drill-down to the actual ticket to perform the required action.
- Option to add alternate naming formats to avoid duplication: During user creation, avoiding duplicates becomes easier with the option to use another naming format, if the username already exists.
- Enforce two factor authentication (TFA) for SAML-based SSO: Two-factor authentication can be enforced for users logging in to ADManager Plus through SAML-based SSO.
- Option to override the Prevent from accidental deletion restriction for user objects is added to the delete/disable policy.
- Set the account expiration date of users also using the enable user REST API.
- The audit report will also display the name of the template used, when a user is modified using a template
- When deleting a template, the list of all automated tasks as well as policies, and workflow requests in which the particular template is used will be displayed.
- Performance enhancements:
- The refresh option in the Accept messages from and Reject messages from popup while setting the Exchange delivery options is now 30 times faster.
- The Report from CSV is now 9 times faster, for up to 130,000 records in a CSV file.
- Member selection popup in user management and other object management actions is 6 times faster.
The following fixes have been fixed in this release:
- Issue in connecting to the product database from the standby server.
- Issue in setting primary SMTP addresses as additional email addresses if Automatically update email addresses based on policy option is selected.
- When user accounts are created via automation, SMS notifications were display blank passwords.
- Reviewer name is not mentioned in the workflow notifications sent to the reviewers.
- Error message not being displayed properly in the Smart Card Authentication page.
- Technicians being able to create users in OUs for which they don’t have the required permissions, using the CSV Import option.
- Issue in updating the Office 365 User Prinicipal Name during single and bulk user creation.
- Not being able to unlock accounts from the Reset password console of help desk technicians.
- Product crashes while generating the Folders accessible by accounts report when there are more than 5000 objects.
- Product crashes while generating the Detailed group members report.
- Issue in modifying mailboxes that have special characters in their names.
- Issue in removing photos of users.
- Issue in displaying the error message when incorrect CSV format is used for single group modification.
- Technicians being able to perform the Remove from group action, if they have only the Add to group permission.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020