Integration with Splunk server: Forward Active Directory log data to Splunk server for detailed auditing.
Delegation of Office 365 tenants and G Suite accounts:
- Delegate Office 365 management and reporting to help desk technicians with the option to assign only specific Office 365 domains and licenses.
- Delegate G Suite management and reporting to help desk technicians.
New Office 365 group reports to list groups with owner, groups without owner, and size of groups in Office 365.
- GPO enhancements:
- Option to rename the GPOs.
- Option to copy existing GPO links of domains or sites while creating new GPO links.
- When the distinguished name of an OU, group, or user attribute is changed in AD, it will be updated in ADManager Plus templates and workflow requests automatically in the appropriate fields (container, memberOf, and manager).
- Automate the execution of approved workflow requests using scheduler.
- View NetApp server permissions also using NTFS reports.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Unable to update correct legacyExchangeDN value if umlaut characters are present in the full name attribute.
- Unable to search the help desk audit report using action name, action category, or module used fields.
- Issue in generating reports through scheduler.
- Issue in showing or hiding the option to trust the browser for 180 days while configuring OTP via email in two factor authentication.
- Requesters having OU restriction will be unable to create requests to modify user using template in workflow if the container is not specified in the template.
- Issue in setting logon restrictions for accessing computers in Modify User by Template request in workflow.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more