This build has implemented the following enhancements to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Settings to help its users comply with the GDPR
- User will be prompted for consent while integrating with third party applications.
- While adding custom LDAP attributes, administrators can specify if the LDAP attribute belongs to PII (Personally Identifiable information) category.
- During deletion of techncians, you can enable the option to anonymize the technician’s name displayed in the audit report.
- Password protection for exported reports, database backup, and archived audit report files.
Settings in ADManager Plus to be compliant with the GDPR
- Technicians’ passwords stored in the database are encrypted using bcrypt algorithm.
- Database access via command prompt or client tool is secured with a password.
- Privacy settings for the GDPR are enabled by default for customers in the European Union.
- Report export and CSV file import actions are audited.
- Sensitive information such as email server and email addresses are masked in the UI of connection settings.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more