Highlights of Build 6630
- Office 365 group creation: Create distribution groups, mail enabled security groups and regular Office 365 groups in bulk using CSV files.
- After generating Office 365 group members report, you can filter the data to view only members of specific groups.
- Option to execute custom script on successful creation and modification of room and equipment mailboxes.
- Supports management of Office 365 tenants configured in independent Azure cloud deployments, including Azure Germany and Azure China.
- While removing NTFS permissions for folders, you can now preview permissions before updating the changes in Active Directory.
- Remove Send As and Send on Behalf permissions in Exchange Online for multiple mailboxes.
Help desk role:
- Delegation of NTFS and share permissions modification rights to technicians is now granular and includes options such as include inheritable permissions from this object’s parent and more.
- While assigning permissions to generate reports to the technicians, you can allow or deny the permission to use report scheduler.
- Option to resend a failed user or contact creation request or rejected request by the requester for processing it again.
- Super admin can assign unassigned requests to any specific technician.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Path traversal and DoS attack vulnerabilities.
- Unable to view archived audit reports.
- Unable to update primary email address for mail enabled users and contacts.
- Email notifications are not sent after performing bulk management actions using CSV file.
- Unable to set mailbox delegation properties such as full access rights, send as and send on behalf for Office 365 shared mailboxes.
- Unable to save HTTP Request Headers while configuring custom SMS provider settings.
- Unable to enable hide from Exchange address list in group modification.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020