- Option to execute a custom script on successful contact creation and modification, and group modification also.
- You can now enable the Protect object from accidental deletion option while creating and modifying objects (user, computer, group, contact) individually or in bulk.
- While creating dynamic distribution groups, you can use Telephone number and Other telephone also in the conditions to decide the recipients.
- While creating and modifying objects, you can now import a CSV file to specify values for memberOffield.
- Modify the credentials of the Office 365 account specified in ADManager Plus Office 365 settings.
- When a help desk technician is created, the selected user’s email address and description in AD are auto-updated in the technician’s profile. They can be changed whenever needed.
- Select the desired DAG while creating users Exchange mailboxes via bulk user modification, workflow, and automation features
- In account creation and modification templates, you can now:
- Edit the rules already configured in account creation and modification templates.
- Append new groups to the values already configured in the memberOf field in existing creation and modification templates.
- Rule-based value assignment can now be performed for logon name, custom attributes, terminal user settings, and more.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Unable to update the value for mAPIRecipient custom attribute configured in ADManager Plus while creating mail-enabled contacts using CSV file.
- Unable to update manager field using sAMAccountName in CSV file import.
- Incorrect time displayed for execution of successive tasks configured in automation policy in the workflow requests section.
- Unable to delete or disable mailbox(s) from mailbox-enabled users report.
- Executors unable to edit or view some of the workflow requests.
- Requests not displayed in the All requests page in workflow while using the MS SQL as the product database.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020