- Option to execute a custom script on successful contact creation and modification, and group modification also.
- You can now enable the Protect object from accidental deletion option while creating and modifying objects (user, computer, group, contact) individually or in bulk.
- While creating dynamic distribution groups, you can use Telephone number and Other telephone also in the conditions to decide the recipients.
- While creating and modifying objects, you can now import a CSV file to specify values for memberOffield.
- Modify the credentials of the Office 365 account specified in ADManager Plus Office 365 settings.
- When a help desk technician is created, the selected user’s email address and description in AD are auto-updated in the technician’s profile. They can be changed whenever needed.
- Select the desired DAG while creating users Exchange mailboxes via bulk user modification, workflow, and automation features
- In account creation and modification templates, you can now:
- Edit the rules already configured in account creation and modification templates.
- Append new groups to the values already configured in the memberOf field in existing creation and modification templates.
- Rule-based value assignment can now be performed for logon name, custom attributes, terminal user settings, and more.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Unable to update the value for mAPIRecipient custom attribute configured in ADManager Plus while creating mail-enabled contacts using CSV file.
- Unable to update manager field using sAMAccountName in CSV file import.
- Incorrect time displayed for execution of successive tasks configured in automation policy in the workflow requests section.
- Unable to delete or disable mailbox(s) from mailbox-enabled users report.
- Executors unable to edit or view some of the workflow requests.
- Requests not displayed in the All requests page in workflow while using the MS SQL as the product database.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more