New Office 365 management and reporting capabilities:
The latest version of ADManager Plus offers the following Office 365-specific capabilities:
- User management: Reset passwords, block and unblock Office 365 users in bulk.
- Mailbox management:
- Exchange mailboxes: Manage Exchange mailbox settings such as mailbox features, mailbox permissions, and retention policies.
- Shared mailboxes: Delegate shared mailboxes and manage retention policies.
Office 365 reports: Offers exclusive reports on dynamic distribution groups and their members.
You can also delegate the new Office 365 management and reporting capabilities to help desk technicians. For enhanced user experience, all Office 365 related capabilities have been grouped under an exclusive Office 365 tab.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Unable to export reports if the logo file is not found.
- Selected group(s) not being displayed while viewing or editing schedule settings for advanced reports.
- Unable to reject workflow request if the user is added as an executor and not an approver.
- Unable to access the calendar while setting the execution time during automation creation.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more