New Office 365 management and reporting capabilities:
The latest version of ADManager Plus offers the following Office 365-specific capabilities:
- User management: Reset passwords, block and unblock Office 365 users in bulk.
- Mailbox management:
- Exchange mailboxes: Manage Exchange mailbox settings such as mailbox features, mailbox permissions, and retention policies.
- Shared mailboxes: Delegate shared mailboxes and manage retention policies.
Office 365 reports: Offers exclusive reports on dynamic distribution groups and their members.
You can also delegate the new Office 365 management and reporting capabilities to help desk technicians. For enhanced user experience, all Office 365 related capabilities have been grouped under an exclusive Office 365 tab.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Unable to export reports if the logo file is not found.
- Selected group(s) not being displayed while viewing or editing schedule settings for advanced reports.
- Unable to reject workflow request if the user is added as an executor and not an approver.
- Unable to access the calendar while setting the execution time during automation creation.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020