The solution also offers the ability to modify or delete the custom reports and delegate the reports to relevant help desk technicians.
- Help Desk – Reset Password Console option on the home page has an additional option to generate Random Password in the Reset Password actions
- Notifications: Email and SMS alert to notify users of the execution of an automated task.
- Group management: Automated group membership management just got better with new actions such as Add groups and Remove groups.
- User management: Option to automate user management via Office 365 reports.
- Office 365 license management: You can now automatically remove the Office 365 license assigned to users, at the desired time.
- Multiple business workflows: Create and use as many workflows as needed, for monitoring the execution of different types of AD tasks.
- Integrated request assignment and notification rules: Set the assignment and notification rules, easily and quickly, in a single operation.
- While setting rule criteria, you can now set a rule based on the domain name in Assigning Rules in Workflow
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- While running a custom script configured in Delete policy while deleting users, you can now retrieve the department name of the deleted user(s) apart from the samAccountName of the user(s).
- Error in Exchange mailbox database quota values if the mailbox has “Use the default database quota”.
- Unable to enter case-sensitive values in Titles & Departments and Offices & Companies in Admin settings.
- Error in naming the licenses in Assign Licenses field in user creation
- When the country code is entered, the product populates the wrong country in user and contact creation
- Unable to receive SMS notification on account unlock
- In Syslog integration, the technician’s name was missing in the help desk audit report.
- ADMP-SDP integration has an authorization error in SDP if the technician is deleted and recreated in ADMP with the same set of credentials.
ManageEngine and DeskAlerts Direct Partner