Office 365 Management:
- Standalone Office 365 user provisioning: You can now create user accounts in Office 365 without having to provision AD accounts.
- Separate UPN for Office 365 users: You can set a separate User Principal Name for Office 365. If not mentioned, the default UPN will be the logon name.
- Support for new Exchange Online attributes: You can configure new attributes such as E-mail Alias, Litigation Hold and In-Place Archive in Office 365 properties in single and bulk user creation and Office 365 account creation for AD users.
Linked Mailbox Management:
- You can configure Single Linked Mailbox supported by Linked Mailbox Creation Template in mailbox management.
- You can modify the group attributes of the contacts by adding or removing them from groups.
Office 365 Management and Reporting:
- You can now filter the Office 365 users based on licenses in Office 365 reports and management actions such as Assign/Remove Licenses.
- OU filter can be applied while performing Exchange Online management actions such as Mailbox Delegation, Hide from address list and Email forwarding in Office 365 management.
- Exclude active AD users from inactive Office 365 users report: You can now generate Office 365 inactive users report with some AD data. Option to exclude active AD users from inactive Office 365 Users report if the configured Office 365 tenant/domain is directory sync enabled is available.
- User Automation:
- In Reset Password action, you have an option to generate ‘Random Password’.
- You can perform new tasks such as Delete Home folder and Disable Lync.
- The Auto Reply feature can be enabled or disabled and you can configure automatic replies to be sent inside or outside the organization within customizable timelines.
- The Contact Automation category supports new tasks such as Move Contact, Add To Group and Remove from Group.
- You can now automate the task of running custom scripts in Computer Automation category.
- While setting time period for successive tasks execution in the Automation policy, you can set time period in terms of hours.
- While implementing Delete/Disable User Mailbox in Exchange, you have the option to display users list for multiple mail servers so you can perform management actions on multiple mailbox users.
- While modifying users with CSV, you can now locate the user with samAccountName attribute for the manager in addition to the Distinguished Name.
- While setting rules in User Creation and Modification template you can now use the new field ‘Description’ while setting conditions for creating users and a new attribute of ‘Logon Script’ has been added to the Assign Values section.
- The user photos for AD and Exchange can be managed in User Creation and User Modification template with support of high resolution photos of Exchange users. The photo will be resized automatically if the uploaded photo is greater than the size limit of the corresponding attribute in AD.
- The All Users report can now display the attribute ‘Home Drive’ of the users.
- The Permissions for Folders report can now display the attribute ‘Display name’.
- Now you can send passwords to other stakeholders such as user’s manager, any technician and the admin apart from the user for any password related management actions in the notification profile.
Shared mailbox creation:
- You have an optional feature to auto map the Shared Mailbox to any mailbox to which a user has full access permissions.
- You can now set a custom script to be executed on mailbox creation.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- When disabling a user, there was an error in moving Macintosh folders with lengthy path configured in the disable policy.
- Even after the automation task was disabled, the configured successive tasks were executed.
- Unable to select contact creation templates while assigning templates for requesters for non-English languages.
- Include/Exclude groups feature in modifying help desk technician in AD delegation was not working in Modify Single Group list.
- If the update user was done before memberOf completes loading, the group membership was deleted in AD
- Error in generating Permissions for folder report when more than 100 folders are selected.
- Unable to see the mail contacts while trying to configure ‘Forward to’ for a user mailbox in user creation through ADManager plus.
- While mailing Office 365 License details report, the attachment containing the report was not sent.
- While modifying users using CSV in Automation, the product will locate the user(s) with the help of unique attributes such as userPrincipalName, Distinguished Name or samAccountName and make the desired changes.
- Similar to AD, users without Delete SubTree permission can now delete users using ADManager Plus.
- The Office 365 users created using ADManager Plus not displayed while performing the Office 365 management actions.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020