Build 6591 (September 2017)
- Reads the configured tables of Oracle and MS SQL database and creates automatic schedules for user creation to synchronize the user details across the databases and AD environment. Read more
- Sends its log data in Syslog format for analysis to a Syslog server, thus facilitating comprehensive auditing to ensure network security. Read more
- Capability to alter users’ group membership.
- For enhanced security and to block unauthorized access, ADManager Plus can now be accessed from your ServiceNow if and only if your ServiceNow instance is configured on ADManager Plus web-console. Read more
ServiceDesk Plus integration:
- Configure your ServiceDesk Plus integration with ADManager Plus from the new ‘Integrations’ tab. Read more
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Domain synchronization failure in ADManager Plus when settings are updated on to the AD360 installation that encapsulates the former’s setup.
- Unintended overwriting of default domain name with value from user modification template.
ManageEngine and DeskAlerts Direct Partner