- Technicians in ADAudit Plus can now be granted OU-level delegation.
- Besides users of the groups which have access to ADAudit Plus, users who are in a nested group can also log in to the product now.
- MySQL/MS SQL to PostgreSQL product database migration is now supported.
- Option to view audit data of all domains in a single report has been added.
- Command line arguments used by a process can now be tracked.
- Option to configure an email alert when there is no communication from agent has been added.
- Alert and Custom Report filters have been enhanced for improved user experience (regex support has also been provided for alert filters).
- Column-wise summary has been added to each table under Archive Events.
- The following default alert profiles have been added:
- Group Membership Changes
- Folder Permission Changes on Sensitive Shares
- Logon Access On Executive Servers
- PII user attributes changed and
- User, Group, Computer Modifications under an OU
- Option to manually configure High Availability of ADAudit Plus has been added.
- Tomcat has been upgraded from version 8.5.27 to 8.5.32, to overcome security vulnerabilities.
- Time series graph bug under Custom Reports has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020