- Technicians in ADAudit Plus can now be granted OU-level delegation.
- Besides users of the groups which have access to ADAudit Plus, users who are in a nested group can also log in to the product now.
- MySQL/MS SQL to PostgreSQL product database migration is now supported.
- Option to view audit data of all domains in a single report has been added.
- Command line arguments used by a process can now be tracked.
- Option to configure an email alert when there is no communication from agent has been added.
- Alert and Custom Report filters have been enhanced for improved user experience (regex support has also been provided for alert filters).
- Column-wise summary has been added to each table under Archive Events.
- The following default alert profiles have been added:
- Group Membership Changes
- Folder Permission Changes on Sensitive Shares
- Logon Access On Executive Servers
- PII user attributes changed and
- User, Group, Computer Modifications under an OU
- Option to manually configure High Availability of ADAudit Plus has been added.
- Tomcat has been upgraded from version 8.5.27 to 8.5.32, to overcome security vulnerabilities.
- Time series graph bug under Custom Reports has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more