This build has implemented the following enhancements to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Users will be prompted for consent while integrating with third party applications.
- Password protection for exported reports, database backup, and archived audit data ZIP files.
- Database access via command prompt or client tool is secured with a password.
- Report export actions are audited.
- Sensitive information such as email server and email addresses are masked in the User Interface.
- New GDPR compliance reports and alert templates are included.
- Permission to export reports can now be defined for technician roles.
|To Upgrade: Download Service Pack||New User: Download ADAudit Plus|
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more