The latest update to ManageEngine Applications Manager has just been released with a wealth of new features and enhancements.
Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) monitoring: Monitor the performance of individual clusters and their underlying container instances, keeps track of various tasks and services of containers running within those instances through EC2 and Fargate launch types, and helps you optimize them to deliver maximum results..
- AWS monitor enhanced to show S3 Bucket Request Statistics under ‘S3 Buckets’ tab.
- Firefox version upgraded from v45 to v81 in Real Browser Monitor (RBM).
- Linux and AIX server monitors enhanced to show various memory metrics and Connection Stats for Telnet/SSH mode of monitoring.
- Oracle, MySQL, Sybase ASE, Couchbase and Database query monitor enhanced.
- Support for Chrome browser based playback in Real Browser Monitor (RBM).
- Support for Kerberos authentication in Active Directory and Hyper-V monitors.
- Support for MS SQL JDBC driver to establish connection with MS SQL backend database and monitor MS SQL instances.
- Support for WMI Query tool under Admin → Tools → Self Help Tools.
- Support for cluster monitoring in Hyper-V.
- Support for importing users/user groups through JumpCloud directory platform in Admin → User Management.
- Support for monitoring specific namespaces in Kubernetes monitor.
- VMware ESXi monitor enhanced to show Host-based Replication (HBR) metrics under ‘Replication’ tab.
Other recent articles in the same category
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
6 May 2020