- FileAudit Plus now supports Windows Failover Cluster auditing.
- Generate new reports on-demand for junction points, network based open sessions, and open files.
- Auto-update of known ransomware file types.
- Product notifications to notify and help troubleshoot data collection issues.
The following issues have been resolved
- Multiple client IPs/host names in a single event.
- Recognition of all special characters in username, password, and all other fields.
- SID values for local accounts in some events.
- Event dump overflow.
- Other minor fixes
|To Upgrade: Download Service Pack||New User: Download FileAudit Plus|
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more